DescriptionThe circuit of always but with the details never before told. Walk the emblematic places of the city of Cusco.
- Visit the temple of Qorikancha, temple dedicated to the sun of perfect stone buildings.
- Walk through the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán, scene of the Inti Raymi.
- Lose yourself in the underground passages of Qenqo and cool off with the source of Tambomachay, where the water has been flowing for more than 500 years.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: To coordinate with the operator after the purchase.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco City and 4 Ruins
- 1:30 pm - Meeting at the previously agreed meeting point.
- We begin the tour of Cusco: You will visit the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral, where you will appreciate unparalleled pieces of religious art.
- We will finish knowing the first Inca ruin of the route: The Qorikancha or "Temple of the Sun", religious structure on which the Convent of Santo Domingo is built.
- Then, we will go to the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuamán, one of the most important and valuable architectural exhibitions in Latin America.
- After touring it, we will visit Qenqo, a ceremonial archaeological complex that will surprise you with its peculiar design.
- Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, a famous temple dedicated to water, where its old fountains and pools are still working today.
- Return to the starting point.
- End of the tour: 6:00 pm
- Transportation (shared service).
- Tour guide (shared service).
- Entrance tickets to the attractions to visit.
- Food (snacks and drinks).
- Tips for service.
- Souvenirs (personal purchase).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits