DescriptionWhere did the Incas rest? Where are the most beautiful colonial towns of Cuzco? Where is the giant corn of the Urubamba harvested? The Sacred Valley of the Incas is the answer.
Do not miss visiting the center of the Inca universe and its villages:
- Chinchero and its weavers,
- Písac and its handicraft fair,
- Ollantaytambo , with its fort and its Inca town alive
- Urubamba , where you will enjoy an exquisite buffet lunch.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Prior coordination.
Enjoy the Sacred Valley
Tour start: 7:30 am
- Departure in the direction of Písac from the established meeting point. In Písac you will visit the colonial church, the local market and its artisan bakeries.
- Then you will be transferred to Urubamba, where you will enjoy the buffet lunch on a beautiful hacienda.
- In the afternoon you will visit Ollantaytambo , a town that seems stopped in time.
- After visiting Ollantaytambo you will take a different route to return to the initial meeting point. The alternate route will allow you to ascend more than 3, 800 masl . through fields of cultivation where you will appreciate the beautiful Cusco sunset, amidst the beautiful surrounding snow-capped mountains.
- Before returning to Cusco, you will visit the village of Chinchero, famous for its expert weavers.
- Tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance tickets to the attractions of the route.
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Novelty in Cusco: Fullday Red Valley + Mountain Seven Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits