- This tour is developed based on an experiential tourism and in contact with nature.
- This implies that you will have an intimate encounter with our biodiversity of flora and fauna of the Central Valleys of Peru, where every minute is used to the fullest.
- Our commitment is the creation of your unforgettable experiences and live to the maximum escaping from the routine.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima: Terminal of the Transport Company that the Operator will confirm, after its purchase.
- It is recommended to be at least 30 min. before departure to avoid losing the bus, and therefore the service in its entirety.
Magic Perené Tour
- We pick you up from your hotel to go to the Perené Valley.
- We will start our tour visiting the paradisiacal green mantle of the Land of Chanchamayo, in the course of the trip we will visit the Kimiri Suspension Bridge, with more than 100 years old. All our tour will be accompanied by exhibitions of our expert local guide, who will solve your concerns.
- Kimiri Bridge: Built in 1901 by the inhabitants of this area with the desire to communicate both sides of the Chanchamayo River and thus extract their products more easily.
- Profile of the Sleeping Native: Located in the sector of Vaqueria (District of Chanchamayo) about 7.5 km from La Merced. When observing the hills, in a horizontal way you will appreciate the face, torso and lower part of a possible body. Some residents say that it is the profile of Juan Santos Atahualpa, the last of the 14 Incas who was in charge of the crisis of the Inca Empire.
- Confluence of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo Rivers: This is the source of the Perené River, the most important and plentiful of the Chanchamayo Province, located 650 meters above sea level.
- Native Community Marankiari: Located in the natural region of high forest or rupa rupa, is composed of 160 families (about 600 inhabitants) dedicated mostly to agriculture and small-scale trade. Characterized by the cultivation of organic foods, free of chemical fertilizers.
- Bayoz Waterfall: At 31 km from the city of Perené, it has 3 waterfalls that exceed 50 meters in height.
- Cataract Velo de la Novia: It is named for its beautiful fall of 55 meters approx. forming a beautiful wedding veil formed by nature itself.
- Coffee tasting: We arrive at the Processing Plant "Highland coffee", where we will taste the coffee of chanchamayo and the various organic products.
Wonderful Oxapampa Tour
- In the early hours, we will leave for the province of Oxapampa (Cerro de Pasco).
- Throughout the tour we will visit: The District of San Luis de Shuaro, El Mirador de Mesapapta (panoramic view), the differentiation of climate change between forest and sierra.
- Arriving in Oxapampa we will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Santa Rosa Church and we will be present at the exhibition of Dairy Products (Floral).
- We will arrive at the Chontabamba District where we will enter the Tunqui Cave (Stalactites and Stalagmites).
- We will visit the Trapiche Artesanal del Guarapo, The Trout Farm and The Plaza de Armas.
- At the end of the day we will return to La Merced.
- During the whole journey of the tour we will know:
- Paucartambo Bridge: Named the "Land of the Tamales", the Paucartambo Bridge borders Junín and Pasco.
- Obelisk of the Yaneshas: Monument of arch, crown and arrow that identifies the populated ethnic group of Oxapampa.
- Mezapata viewpoint: From here we will observe the Paucartambo river canyon and its beautiful vegetation.
- Láctea Láctea "Floralp": We will enter a cheese factory where we will taste 20 varieties of cheeses between ripe and fresh.
- >> Eye: This visit ("Floralp") depends on whether the factory is open, as it is a private company.
- Tunky Cave: We will enter a small cave where we will observe rock formations of stalagtites and stalagmites.
- Chontabamba River: We will enter its waters to appreciate its lush vegetation.
- Round trip ticket from Lima.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 2 continental breakfasts.
- 2 full days: Perené and Oxapampa.
- Transfers during the tours.
- Tickets to all the indicated places.
- 1 boat ride.
- Bonfire with the Mariankiari native community.
- Tasting of coffee, cocoa, dairy products, cheeses
- Entrance tickets to all the Falls.
- Entrance ticket to the Tunky cave.
- Local Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Lunches and dinners.
- Personal expenses.
- Room service, telephone calls, laundry service, porters.
- Tips for service (at will).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Excess luggage, etc.
- Children up to 4 years old do not pay , they share service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 to 10 years old, pay only 60% of the published rate.
- We recommend you NOT carry valuable things on excursions, preferably transfer what is necessary to avoid loss or theft.
- Wear light clothing, slippers, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sun glasses, hat, sandals, personal hygiene supplies.
- The vaccine against yellow fever is necessary (it is free at any post and does not have adverse reactions).
- Follow the security conditions provided by the specialized guide for adventure packages, not leaving the group on an excursion to avoid being lost.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Chanchamayo Inn o similares
- Chanchamayo Inn Hotel is just 3 blocks from the bus terminal. It offers rooms with Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool surrounded by a park and sun loungers, rooms with cable TV, a fan and a private bathroom with a shower. It has a bar and a restaurant serving regional dishes.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Palomino y Movil Bus.
- With special bus service, full equipment.
- Chemical bath
2d / 1n - Tarma + Perene (Sierra and Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Huancayo - Tierra Wanka - 4d / 3n (Hotel + Bus) - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva Fabulous - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits