- Certified Tour Operator in Tourism Quality.
- With more than 11 years providing the best in tourist services.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
ENJOY THE CATARATA AHUASHIYACU
- Ahuashiyacu waterfalls tour, we will walk for 20 minutes.
- We will get to observe the impressive waterfall.
- We will enjoy a relaxing time around the lush vegetation of our Peruvian jungle.
- Then we will return to Tarapoto.
- Tourist Mobility in shared service.
- Official Tourism Guide in Spanish language.
- Entrance tickets to tourist attractions.
- Bus tickets from the city of origin.
- Food not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 5 years do not pay, nor are they entitled to services and travel under the responsibility and guardianship of their parents.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility during tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Meet the Altomayo: Moyobamba + Rioja - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits