DescriptionCome and enjoy the main attractions of the Ica Region.
- Enjoy the sun and get to know the city in a Traditional City Tour, taste wines and pisco, live the experience of making your own tile and much more.
- Live an adventure in the dunes of the Huacachina Oasis, dare to slide at full speed on a board and cross the dunes aboard the buggies.
- Get to know Paracas, on board a glider through the Ballestas Islands, learn about the biodiversity of the area.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Reception in Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
TRADITIONAL CITY TOUR
- 2:00 p.m. Traditional City Tour
- We start the tour visiting Bodega El Catador, then we will go to Casa de las Tejas Rosalía.
- Finally we arrived at Laguna Huacachina.
- 4:30 pm. Buggies & Sandboarding Tour.
- On board Tubulares we begin this tour full of adrenaline to the maximum, touring the beautiful dunes of Ica.
- The sport of Sandboarding is included in this tour.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS IN PARACAS
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up and Transfer to Paracas.
- 8:00 am. Islas Ballestas through the new tourist dock at La Marina.
- From the new tourist dock in Paracas, the skimmer will be approached to start the almost 2 hour excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- These beautiful islands serve as home for thousands of migratory birds and residents, who share their habitat with colonies of restless sea lions.
- We will also observe diversity of marine fauna, such as the Humboldt penguins.
- 10:30 a.m. Return to Ica.
- End of service
- Reception in Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
- Tourist Mobility for the tours to be offered.
- Tourism guide (In Spanish, see if you want guidance in other languages).
- Traditional City tour.
- Buggies Tour
- Sandboarding practice.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- 1 night accommodation in double or matrimonial room.
- Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Taxes for tour of Islas Ballestas: S / .16 per person.
- Taxes for the Buggies & Sandboarding Tour: S / .3.80 per person.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service and seating with parents. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star El Torontel o similares.
- Hotel Torontel offers accommodation in Ica, 4 minutes from the main square, close to shops, markets and places of cultural interest. It has WiFi, rooms with tiled floors, cable TV, fan, desk and private bathroom with hot water. 24-hour reception and laundry and transfer services for a fee.
- It is located 3 minutes from the Terminal Terrestre station, the El Quinde shopping center and some supermarkets; 7 minutes from the Huacachina lagoon and 3 blocks from the Regional Museum of Ica.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides