- The Huacamaillo Waterfall is a tourist destination suitable for lovers of walks in the middle of the vegetation, having a more direct contact with it.
- To reach this wonderful attraction, a walk of approximately 120 minutes begins along the Cumbaza River bed.
- Upon reaching the waterfall you will be able to appreciate the 20 meters of fall and you will be able to enjoy a refreshing swim in the natural pool.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas.
- You can also pick up at the Hotel where you are staying, always with the previous coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Cataract of Huacamaillo
- 9:00 am. Departure from Tarapoto.
- 9:30 a.m. Arrival to the district of San Antonio de Cumbaza, where we found our starting point to start the hike of 2 hours approx.
- Through the Cumbaza River bed until reaching the waterfalls of Huacamaillo.
- During the walk you can enjoy the sound of nature, and appreciate the flora of the place. It also crosses the Cumbaza River up to 4 times.
- When arriving at the falls you will be able to observe the impressive fall of water, while we enjoy the clear and refreshing waters of Huacamaillo.
- Tasting of the rich Juanes (typical dish of the Amazon).
- 4:30 pm. Return to Tarapoto.
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Lunch Box Lunch
- Guided permanent.
- >> In Spanish, check availability and prices in other languages.
- Permanent mobility
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Warning: Not suitable for people who do not enjoy good health. Departures are postponed on rainy days.
- CHILDREN: Tour for over 12 years of age.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cordillera Azul National Park - Walk - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides