DescriptionIf you need to relax, get new experiences, overcome your fears and know in all its splendor the Central Selva del Perú, this package is definitely for you.
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy incredible experiences in Central Selva, learning about the diversity of flora, fauna and micro-climates.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will perform full adrenaline activities such as: Canopy (optional), Rappel and raid through gorges
- We will relax with the hydromassages in the waters of the falls: Bayoz and Velo de Novia.
- We will have fun with the stories, customs, dances and we will delight ourselves with the spectacular gastronomy of the Ashaninka and Austro - German migrants.
- We will taste the delicious coffee of the area and we will make spectacular photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- Taste, learn about the cupping and cultivation of the finest coffee in the world in Villa Rica.
- We will learn Asháninka and German dialect during the crossing.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and cataracts
- 6:00 am. Reception and transfer to the selected accommodation.
- 9:20 a.m. We will start our fantastic tour visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri, cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Then we will observe the profile of the sleeping native, which according to the stories and legends, would be the figure of the leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for hydromassages and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will know, we will drink and we will learn more about coffee, representative product of Chanchamayo.
- Return to accommodation.
The land of the finest coffee, Villa Rica
- 9:15 am - We leave for Villa Rica, the land of the finest coffee, making a brief stop at the Welcome portal, here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- Already in the center of the city, we will detail points such as the main square, the Nuestra Señora del Rosario Church and the giant coffee pot.
- We will reserve lunch on behalf of the client and enter Pasiones del Café, where we will learn about the pricing, culture and history of coffee.
- Then we will go to the waterfall The lion to know a bit of history between "patser" and Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the viewpoint La Cumbre.
- After lunch we will go to the El Oconal Wetland Lagoon to take the boat ride with an oar and learn about the different birds that migrate to this area.
- Finally we will visit the coffee plantations of Finca la Torre who will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
- Return to accommodation.
Willkommen in Oxapampa
- 9:20 PM. We leave for Oxapampa "Geocentric Province of Peru", making a brief stop at the Paucartambo Bridge, regional boundary between Junín and Pasco.
- During the trip we will observe beautiful landscapes, where the greenness of the valley and its warm - rainy environment stand out.
- Additionally, we will visit "Point 00" of Peru, and the geocentric province of Peru.
- Once in Oxapampa we will enter the mini coffee processing plant El Tirolés, where we will carry out some forestry activities and zip line dances.
- Then we will visit the district of Chontabamba entering the Tunqui Cave to appreciate the formation of stalagmites and stalactites.
- Then we will go to the El Wharapo crusher, tasting the cane juice, the cane and the nutritious cane honey.
- Later we will enter Artesanías JC, a must-see for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch included in "Italo's Parrillada".
- Tasting of Floralp cheeses and free minutes in the main park.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches.
- >> Lunch in Mishaja or Mishasho (Day 1).
- >> Lunch at Italo's Parrilladas (Day 3)
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city.
- With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple). Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 2 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - the Queens (Full Adventure) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Archeology + Snowy Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
6d / 5n - Sierra and Central Spectacular Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Independence Day 2019 - Beautiful Chanchamayo - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Boat Rides