DescriptionThis "Treasures of the North" Tour hides a route that begins in the warm and ancestral city of Trujillo and ends in Máncora.
- We will know the cultural trail of Los Moches and Chimúes in spaces as magical as El Brujo Complex, Huaca de la Luna and Chan chan, among others.
- We finish with the adrenaline of swimming with the Ñuro turtles and sail offshore in Los Órganos silver.
- You can fish in the open sea, prepare and taste the freshest ceviche of your life.
- Sport fishing (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Reception in Airport (or Bus Terminal).
SOL Y LUNA - CHAN CHAN - HUANCHACO
- Reception and transfer of passengers from the Bus Station or Airport.
- 10.30 am. Tour of the ancestral Campiña de Moche, visit of the Temples of the Sun and the Moon, sample of friezes and original murals, Modern Museum Moche.
- In the afternoon: Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Site Museum, Ni Kan Palace, Chan Chan.
- We finish tour in Huanchaco with its enigmatic Caballitos de Totora.
- Overnight in Trujillo.
THE WITCH AND THE LADY OF CAO
- Visit to El Brujo Archaeological Complex and tour of Huaca Cao Viejo.
- We admire its beautiful reliefs, in addition to the impressive Gold Museum of the Lady of Cao.
- Transfer to bus station.
- Travel to Mancora. (8 hours - Bus Bed).
ORGANS - SWIM WITH TURTLES
- 5:00 a.m. Arrival to Máncora (approx. Hour), transfer to the Hotel.
- 6:00 am. Pick up from your hotel to embark on an unforgettable experience: Swim with the turtles in the paradisiacal beach of Los Órganos.
- Here we will also fish in the open sea with the preparation and tasting of a delicious ceviche on board.
- Complimentary Mancorino lunch.
- Overnight in Mancora.
FAREWELL WITH HORSE RIDING IN FRONT OF THE SEA
- Free morning to enjoy the beach and facilities of the Hotel.
- 12:30 pm - Please check-out the room and leave your luggage in hotel lockers.
- 5:00 pm - Horse ride in front of the sea.
- The service ends in Máncora.
- Transfers Airport / Bus Station - Hotel (in Trujillo).
- 2 nights accommodation (Night 1st day in Trujillo / Night 3rd day in Mancora).
- Hotel in Trujillo: Colonial
- Hotel in Mancora: California Beach.
- 3 Continental Breakfasts.
- 1 lunch Mancorino.
- Tourism guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist Tickets
- 1 CD Route moche.
- Trujillo Special Bus - Máncora: ITTSA bus 2nd floor with dinner included.
- Organ fishing tour and swim with turtles in Ñuro.
- Tours: Temple of the Sun and the Moon, Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Site Museum, Huanchaco, El Brujo Complex.
- Arrival transportation to Trujillo.
- Lunches not mentioned.
- Tips for service.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Services end at the Playa de Máncora.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Colonial (Trujillo) / Hospedaje California Beach (Hostal 2* - Máncora)
- Hotel Colonial is 200 meters from Trujillo's main square, the city's cathedral and the El Carmen monastery, and 9 km from the airport. It has a restaurant, reception 24 hours and its rooms include private bathroom, WiFi and TV.
- The Hospedaje California Beach , is located in the remodeled tourist jetty of Máncora. It offers comfortable rooms just steps from the sand and the sea and has everything the traveler needs to make their vacations unforgettable.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Discover the Amazing City of Barro - Chan Chan - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Route Moche - Chiclayo + Trujillo - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits