- Chazuta and the Route of the best cocoa !.
- Chazuta a place full of culture and ancestral customs, located 1 hour from the city of Tarapoto.
- Visit the Pasiquiwi Farm, Wasichay Crafts Center, "Misky Cacao" Chocolate Factory.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas.
- You can also pick up at the Hotel where you are staying, always with the previous coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Chazuta and the Cocoa Route
- Between 7:30 am and 8:00 am. Pick up / meeting at starting point.
- 8:00 am. Departure from Tarapoto.
- 8:20 a.m. Arrival at the Colombia Bridge where the motor boat will be waiting for us to start the journey through the Mayo River, during the tour we will be able to appreciate varieties of wild birds, trees as well as medicinal plants; until you discover the majestic Huallaga River. Continuing the adventure we continue sailing to a picturesque jungle village of Shapaja.
- Continuing with the tour we go to Chazuta where we will visit the Funeral Urns museum, possibly from the Chachapoyas culture.
- Following our route we headed the "Pasikiwi Farm", to make the recognition of Native and African Bees then the visit to the cocoa plantations.
- Then we will visit the "Wasichay Ceramic Center" to participate in an artisan workshop in the making of our own pottery and where we find the Funeral Urns possibly from the Chachapoyas culture.
- We ended by visiting the committee of cacao mothers "Mishky cacao" there we will learn the preparation, preparation and tasting of Amazonian chocolate merged with Majambo (variety of tropical walnut), recently occupied the 1st place in the "Salon del Chocolate" in Paris (prize for "Best Innovative Chocolate in the World").
- 4:00 p.m. Approximate arrival to Tarapoto.
- Roundtrip transfers. (Shared service)
- Boat ride.
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Regional lunch
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Permanent mobility
- First aid kit.
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, pay published fee.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Puma Rinri / Cascades of Pucayaquillo - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits