DescriptionExperience a 4km walk. until you reach the mountain of 7 colors, where you can see the different tonalities of the mountain.
- Ausangate is the fifth highest mountain in Peru.
- With its 6,384 meters of height, for centuries it has received many names: "The Roof of the Inca Capital", "Vinicunca" (Hill of Colors), etc.
- Guardian of the Cusco region, located in the district of Pitumarca, province of Canchis, Cusco region, in southern Peru.
- Ausangate is considered the most important mountain of the Andean cosmovision.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at Hotel.
- Return: Plaza de armas del Cusco.
Cusco - Discover the Mountain of Colors
- Between 4:00 and 4:30 am. Pick up from your hotel.
- Travel by car (2 and a half hours approx.) Until you reach the District of Pitumarka where a rich, rich breakfast buffet will be served.
- Then the transport will take you to the starting point: Qayrawiri (you also have the option of renting horses and negotiating with the same inhabitants).
- The trek will be between 2 and 3 hours, where we will appreciate beautiful landscapes full of streams, mountains, lagoons, snow-covered as well as flora and fauna.
- After this time we will reach our desired destination: Vinicunca (5,029 masl) or "Cerro de Colores". We will have an adequate time to take pictures.
- We can also appreciate the Apu Ausangate, snowed more venerated by the Incas.
- We will descend again to our restaurant where we will have a buffet lunch.
- Finally we will return to Cusco, arriving between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. approximately.
- End of service
- Tourist Mobility Cusco - Pitumarca - Cusco.
- 1 Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Buffet lunch
- Entrance tickets.
- Professional Guide trained.
- Oxygen in case of emergency
- Personalized attention
- Services not mentioned (personal purchases, souvenirs, tips, etc.).
- Other foods, drinks or snacks.
- If a client decides to leave before the end of the tour, there will be no refund or rescheduling.
- The tour itself has a low level of risk and difficulty and provides the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Rain poncho, bottle of water.
- Cap, Sunglasses, Sunblock.
- Clothes for the cold and walking sticks.
- Trekking shoes.
Land Transporte Turístico Privado
- Private Tourist Transport.
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu - 5d/4n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Palccoyo, Qeswachaka, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Tour Machu Picchu + Expedition Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits