S/. 133USD 37
Cusco on Ebike
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco on Ebike
- Cusco is a city at 3400 meters above sea level and with geographical differences that put in doubt the passenger who asks himself: Will I be able to climb a mountain at this level of the sea?
- We have the solution!!.
- Using EBIKE technology, you can climb a mountain without losing your breath.
- It's like you're spinning at sea level.
- Cusco: We pick you up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO AT EBIKE
- 7:50 am Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the starting point.
- 8:40 a.m. Delivery of safety equipment and instructions for bicycle use.
- 9:00 am. Panoramic view of Sacsayhuaman.
- 9:50 am. Panoramic visit of Puca Pucara.
- 10:00 am Healthy snack and leave the bicycles for a hike through Inca trails to the Inkiltambo archaeological site.
- 11:00 am. Visit to Inkiltambo (can be done via pedestrian access).
- 12:00 pm. noon - Continue the walk until return to the city of Cusco.
- 12:50 pm. Return to the city and transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- End of service
- Cycling of assisted pedaling (you decide your effort).
- Support and rescue vehicle.
- Mechanical assistance
- First aid kit.
- Healthy Snack: Fresh fruits and water
- Escort Guide specialized in Bicycles.
- Payment of Tourist Ticket.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Bicycle (incluida)
- CHILDREN: For the type of light physical activity, the service is recommended for children from 10 years old. They pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
S/. 133USD 37