S/. 630USD 183
Cusco in Adventure Route - 2d / 1n
2 days and 1 nights
Buy 48 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco in Adventure Route - 2d / 1n
- This route allows you to do adventure sports such as Mountain biking (descent), Zipline ("Largest and largest canopy in Peru") and canoeing on the Urubamba River with an incredible temperature.
- You will also enjoy the experience of Santateresino coffee and the tranquility of the crystalline thermal waters of Cocalmayo with many benefits.
- This tour is designed not only for young people, but also for every adventurer who is looking for extreme sports and wants to take a beautiful experience in Cusco.
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
CUSCO - SANTA TERESA (cycling-coffee tour- thermal baths)
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from Hotel in Cusco.
- Transfer by tourist transport to Santa Teresa through the Convention Valley. On the way we can stop to appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley, Open Malaga at 4,200 meters above sea level and jungle brow of the Convention. 2 hrs trip. approx.
- Arrival at the Carrizales sector at 3,600 meters above sea level, we will pass on the route through our highest point called "Abra Málaga" and start the fantastic descent by bicycle through the Sirenachayuc Valley, for which the specialized instructors will give us all safety talks necessary.
- Then we will be fully equipped with protective bodys, knee pads, helmets and gloves. The descent is 3 hrs. approx. We will cross streams and different ecosystems along the way.
- We will finish the activity in the Huamanmarka sector, where we will visit the Archaeological Center of the same name.
- At the end of this adventure we will go to Santa María to change and rest a little and then continue the trip to Santa Teresa (40 min.).
- Arrival to Santa Teresa around 2:00 pm.
- Respective transfer to our family accommodation and in the afternoon the participants will be embarked in a vehicle from Santa Teresa to the Yanatile sector, where this beautiful ecological tour of the "Coffee Tour" will be led by an award-winning coffee expert as the "Cup a la Excellence 2018 ”. This wise coffee maker will exhibit the work, observation, collection, washing, drying, roasting and preparation of a real natural coffee. You will taste a typical coffee of the area (2 hours approx.)
- After the demonstration we will go to the Thermal Baths of Cocalmayo for an afternoon of relaxation in this "natural Spa" of crystalline water.
- Return to Santa Teresa and spend the night.
SANTA TERESA - ZIPLINE - CUSCO (+ Boating)
- Special breakfast in the morning and transfer to the facilities of the Zipline area.
- Arrival and start of activities: 6 lines of more than 3 km. approx., 1 Tibetan bridge of 110 m. 25 m long and rock climbing. Tall.
- During the execution of the activity the participant will be able to perform different flight styles such as: Regular, fetal, tandem in pairs, head down, turns and Superman. (Average flight speed 60 km / hr.).
- If the client wishes, he can use his camera or camcorder during the entire tour and / or he can also request the photography session that is available in our facilities for an additional cost.
- Later we will continue with our adventure to the town of Santa María at 1,100 meters above sea level. Here we will take advantage of the high temperature to perform the last activity of the day: Boating on the Vilcanota River, a large river with large mountains around and many surprises of rapids with basic and intermediate levels ( fast class 1-2-3-3 +). Duration: 2 hrs. approx. Area temperature: 26 ° - Tropical zone. During the tour on the river we will have the backing of safety kayaks.
- At the end we will return to Santa María to leave all the equipment and so we will finally be returning to Cusco.
- 7:00 pm approx. Arrival to Cusco
- End of service
- Information prior to departure of the excursion.
- Tourist transport mentioned in the program to Santa Teresa, Zipline Zone, Baños de Cocalmayo and "Coffee Tour".
- Boating equipment and safety kayaks.
- Safety equipment for cycling.
- Safety equipment for the Zipline circuit.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Entrance to the thermal baths and others in the excursion.
- Food: 1 dinner / 1 lunch (vegetarian, vegan or special allergies option, are available).
- First aid box.
- Personalized guide during the tour.
- Towels in the thermal baths.
- Food: First breakfast, last lunch, snacks and additional drinks.
- Photo session in zipline area.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips to the Staff (optional, voluntary).
- Additional costs for inconveniences or delays outside the control of operations (landslides, bad weather conditions, modification of your personal travel itinerary due to health, government policies, government instability, stoppages, protests, etc.).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Clothing for the tropical zone (temperatures from 16 ° to 24 ° average), light hiking shoes, bathing clothes, sandals, camera or camcorder, mosquito repellent, hat or cap, sunglasses , sunscreen, rain jacket or poncho, extra money, travel backpack.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Establishment designed in an environment surrounded by nature.
- It offers the comfort and tranquility of our region with the necessary services for your comfort.
- Transporte Turístico
- Tourist vans equipped.
- With services for a comfortable trip.
- Reclining seats, air conditioning, etc.
- Permissions in rule and SOAT.
S/. 630USD 183