- This Gastronomic Tour in Cusco is designed to enjoy the best way of the flavors, colors and aromas of the fabulous Cusqueña and Peruvian food, combined with the rich History of our majestic city.
- We have two hours: 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Plaza de Armas or Main Square of Cusco, next to the cathedral.
Gastronomic Tour in Cusco - La Llama Chevere
Gastronomic Tour / Morning Schedule:
- We will meet in the Plaza de Armas next to the cathedral and we will go to the central market of the city known as Mercado de "San Pedro", this is where we will visit local food stalls duly selected where we will taste the exotic and delicious cuisine Cusco.
- Then we will walk through typical streets of Cusco, full of history and flavor; This is where you can find the true flavors of the city.
- Tastings can include exotic fruits, white chicha, tamales, beef leg gelatin, pork pig, guinea pig and much more.
- Remember that you will be accompanied by the best tourist guides of Cusco.
- We will meet in the Plaza de Armas next to the cathedral and walk around the Historic Center through streets full of history and Cusco flavor; This is where we will stop at street vendors and local coffee shops where you will taste the true flavor of local food and cuisine.
- It will be an unforgettable experience. Tastings can include tamales, stuffed potatoes, espresso, picarones, empanadas and cuy.
- Remember that you will only need a lot of desire to taste very tasty meals and always accompanied by official Cusco guides who know your culture alive.
- The entire tourist experience is designed for people who love good food and say, as the flame "Chevere is the food".
- Official Tourism Guide.
- All the tastings.
- Extra drinks
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Q'Eswachaka Bridge) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu - Guided Private - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits