- In the morning, pick up from your hotel to go to the bus and then go out to visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Returning to the city at 1:30 pm. (Saint Francis Square)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour - Shift tomorrow
- 9:50 am. Pick up from hotel in the City of Cusco.
- 10:15 a.m. Exit to the ruins.
- 10:35 am. Arrival and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Qenqo.
- 11:15 a.m. Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Sacsayhuaman.
- 12:10 pm. Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Puca-Pucara.
- 12:25 pm. Hike and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Tambomachay.
- 1:10 pm. Visit the Artisan Market in Sacsayhuaman.
- 1:30 pm. Return to the city of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
- Tourist transport
- Guide in English or Spanish (only one language).
- Tourist Ticket to visit the 4 archaeological sites:
- >> BTC (Cusco tourist ticket, allows to enter Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, Museums and also to visit or make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas). // from S / 40 soles for Peruvians and S / 70 soles for foreigners.
- >> For your benefit and more information, read the following article that will clarify all your doubts regarding the topic of tickets to Cusco: http://incalake.com/blog/como-comprar-el-boleto-turistico-integral -of-cusco /
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Only in the City Tour in the afternoon you visit the Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun, in addition to the cathedral. In the morning hours it is not possible to visit it because it is only open for private groups.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day at the Salinas de Maras and Andenes de Moray. - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Magic and Enchanting Cusco Tour - All in One Week - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cusco Gastronomic Tour - La Llama Chévere - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits