- Enjoy the archaeological wonders of the city of Cusco in a single tour.
- It runs through the Qoricancha temple, a magnificent Inca construction on which a catholic temple and Sacsayhuamán is built whose design seems to have been created by the ancient gods of Tahuantinsuyo.
- Meet Qenqo and get to know the magnificent Amphitheater, as well as the mysteries of the Underground Chamber and the Mortuary Hall of the group.
- Visit Puca Pucara and Tambomachay and finish marveling at the ancient Inca architecture.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Operator Offices or Plaza de Armas.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point, after your purchase.
City Tour in Cusco
- 2:00 pm We will meet at a point previously agreed between the participants and the agency at the exact time to start the tour.
- From the starting point we will leave for the Qorikancha or "Temple of the Sun" which we will enter.
- We will continue the tour by bus to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, on whose way we can see the synthesis between Inca and colonial architecture.
- After visiting the Plaza de Armas, we will move to Sacsayhuamán approximately thirty minutes from the last visited point.
- We will continue our journey to Qenqo, less than 5 minutes by bus from Sacsayhuamán, a space full of mysticism.
- Then we will go to Puca Pucara, also less than 5 minutes from the previous destination; where we can visit a site of control and administration of the ancient Inca Empire.
- Finally we will go to Tambomachay, less than 400 meters from Puca Pucara, a religious site that stands out for its crystal clear water sources.
- 6:00 pm Return to the meeting point.
- End of Tour: 6:30 pm (approximately).
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Private transport
- Entrance ticket to Qoricancha
- General Tourist Ticket (S /. 130.00).
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Maras and Moray - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits