S/. 850USD 206
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n
Cusco is one of the obligatory stops that every tourist in Peru.
- If you have not had the opportunity to enjoy a trip to the ancient Inca capital and explore its magical streets or have visited its impressive archaeological complexes, you have not yet lived the maximum experience of knowing how your country should be.
- During your vacation in Cusco you can not miss important tourist attractions, such as Machu Picchu or the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Cusco: Pick up at Airport or Bus Terminal. Transfer and installation in hotel.
City Tour Cusco.
- In the morning - Pick up at Airport or Bus Terminal. Transfer and installation in hotel.
- 1:00 pm I pick up at the hotel.
- 1:30 pm Visit to the San Pedro market.
- 2:20 pm Visit the temple of Santo Domingo or Koricancha.
- 3:00 pm Visit to Saqsayhuaman.
- 4:00 pm Visit to Quenqo.
- 4:30 pm Visit to Puka Pukara, Tambomachay.
- 5:30 pm Return to Cusco.
- 5:30 pm Arrival at the Hotel.
Sacred Valley - Aguas Calientes.
- 8:00 am Pick up at the Hotel.
- 8:30 am Visit to the Archaeological Center of Chinchero.
- 9:00 am Visit the Artisan Center in Chinchero.
- 10:30 am Visit the Archaeological Center of Moray.
- 12:00 pm Visit to the Salinas de Maras.
- 2:00 pm Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- 4:00 pm Visit to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo.
- 5:30 pm Visit to Ollantaytambo Pueblo.
- 7:04 pm It is recommended that you book your train ticket at that time.
- 8:40 p.m. Arrival to Aguas Calientes - Our staff transfers them to the Hotel.
- 9:00 pm Meeting with the guide (Briefing).
- Meals Included: Breakfast, Bufett Lunch.
MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
- 6:00 am The guide picks you up from your hotel.
- 6:30 am Board the bus to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am Start the guided tour to Machu Picchu.
- 10:30 pm Ends his view at Machu Picchu.
- 12:00 pm Board the return bus to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30 pm Free time in Aguas Calientes.
- 2:55 pm It is recommended to reserve your train ticket with that schedule.
- 5:00 pm Arrival at the Ollantaytambo Station - Transfer to Cusco.
- 7:00 pm Arrival at the Hotel in Cusco.
- Meals included: Breakfast.
- In the morning - Transfer to the Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
- End of service
- All transfers and tickets to the detailed tourist attractions.
- Transport with comfort for your entire comfort.
- Assistance 24 hours a day by our local team
- Local guides that meet the strict professional criteria.
- 3 nights accommodation in a hostel + buffet breakfast.
- Aerial flight Lima - Cusco - Lima.
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu.
- Personal expenses, drinks and others.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hostal-2-estrellasPeru Real o similares (Cusco) / Muyurina o similares (Aguas Calientes)
- Hostal Peru Real , in Cusco, with its modern infrastructure, has been created with the sole purpose of providing and satisfying the requirements of each of our guests, offering a personalized service accompanied by a warm and friendly atmosphere, allowing you to enjoy your Stay out of the noise of the city and near the historic center.
- Hostal Muyurina , in Aguas Calientes, offers the same quality and comfort in its service for your rest and enjoy your trip.
- Accommodation in the mentioned establishments is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 850USD 206