- On our cultural tour to Uros we will pick up passengers from hotels in the center of Puno to the port of the hotel "Libertadores", where we will have small fishing rafts that will take us to know the unknown, unique and native side of the floating islands of the Uros. .
- We will visit a small island on the road where we will have a 360 ° panoramic view of the Titicaca National Reserve, in addition to finding different native birds.
- We can fish, cut the totora, collect eggs and the inhabitants will show us how they create their own crafts.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 8:30 a.m. Transfer downtown hotels - Puerto hotel "Libertadores".
- 8:45 am. Departure in fishing boats to the island "Foroba".
- 9:15 a.m. Arrival to the island "Foroba" (panoramic photos), and view of the roots of the totora.
- 9:45 am. Arrival and visit to the floating islands of the Uros.
- 11:30 pm. Local activities: Artisanal fishing, cut of totora, teaching traps for birds, birdwatching and return to Puno.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival at the port of the hotel "Libertadores" and transfer to hotels.
- 1:50 pm. Transfer downtown hotels - Puerto hotel "Libertadores".
- 2:00 p.m. Departure in fishing boats to the island "Foroba".
- 2:15 p.m. Arrival to the island "Foroba" (panoramic photos) and view of the roots of the totora.
- 3:00 pm. Arrival to the floating islands of the Uros and visit the island of Uros
- 4:30 pm. Local activities: Artisanal fishing, cut of totora, teaching traps for birds, birdwatching and return to Puno.
- 6:10 pm. Arrival at the port of the hotel "Libertadores" and transfer to hotels.
- Transfer hotel - port Libertadores - hotel.
- Fishing boat Libertadores - Uros (return).
- Uros Tickets.
- Local guide of Uros.
- Guided activities, according to season.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years, pay Children Fee specified. From 11 years old, they pay full price.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros and Taquile in Catamaran + Lunch - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Hatuncolla: Sillustani and Umayo - Private - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Routes in other vehicles, Historical visits