- Let's walk together through the Cordillera Azul National Park, one of the largest conservation areas in Peru, with high percentages of intact forests.
- Spectacular viewpoints, unknown waterfalls and jungle walks.
- Get to know the work of the park rangers closely; disconnect and connect with nature.
- Enjoy breathtaking landscapes with a responsible tourism approach.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Tarapoto Arms Square.
Entrance to the Cordillera Azul National Park
- 5.30 am Pick up participants in the Plaza de armas de Tarapoto.
- 9.00 am Arrival in Alto Jorge Chavez and Breakfast.
- 10.00 am Start of Walk to the National Park lookout.
- 3.30 pm Arrival to lookout.
- 3.30 pm Lunch.
- 5.30 pm Visit the viewpoint ("Magic Window") to enjoy the first sunset in the park.
- 7.00 pm Dinner at the lookout.
Lookouts in the National Park
- 5.30 am Visit the Mirador to enjoy the sunrise.
- 7.30am Breakfast.
- 9.00 am Walk to the three viewpoints.
- 2.30 pm Lunch at the lookout.
- Afternoon Free to enjoy the environment and nature.
- 7.00 pm Dinner at the lookout.
- 8.00 pm Campfire with park rangers.
Waterfalls in the Chambirillo creek
- 6.00 am Breakfast at the lookout.
- 7.00 am Treks to the 6 waterfalls of the Chambirillo ravine.
- We will take Box Lunch.
- 5.00 pm Return to watch post.
- 7.00 pm Dinner.
Return to the city of Tarapoto
- 7.00 am Breakfast at the lookout.
- 8.00 am Start of the return to Alto Jorge Chavez.
- 1.00 pm Lunch at Jorge Chavez.
- 2.00 pm Return to Tarapoto.
- 5.00 pm End of the tour in the Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto.
- Tour driver all the way.
- Specialized tour guide.
- Overnight in the National Park
- Right to enter the Park.
- Transfers: Tarapoto / Picota / Shamboyacu / Alto Jorge Chavez - Round Trip.
- First aid kit.
- Complete Food - Cook.
- Asemilas and muleteers for the transfer of luggage.
- Trekking stick
- Takes all.
- Implements for personal use: sleeping bag, repellent, sunscreen, jebe boots, poncho.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Service applies only to adults of legal age.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Meet the Altomayo: Moyobamba + Rioja - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides
Puma Rinri / Cascades of Pucayaquillo - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits