DescriptionThe Conchachiri Falls are located in the province of Tarata, northwest of the village of Kallapuna, and is surrounded by the Jucuri and Livini snowcapped mountains.
- The waterfalls have a height of 6 meters. and together they form a beautiful fan across the width of the riverbed, which makes the place attractive.
- If you decide to venture to know them, you can also enjoy the bofedales that are around and their varied wildlife.
- You can have direct contact with the ichu, tola, yareta, vicuñas, guanacos and suris, among others.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Tacna: Lodging Pick up.
- As long as it is near the center of Tacna.
- In case the accommodation is far from the center of Tacna we will coordinate a meeting point.
- Start - 5:00 am.
- Village of Tarata.
- Reserve Vilacota Maure.
- Conchanchiri Falls.
- Chapel of Conchanchiri.
- Thermal baths of Cala Chaca.
- End - 9:00 pm.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- Photos (virtual).
- Gifts and souvenirs.
- Extra purchases
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- It is recommended to bring: Blocker, hat or cap, water and some light fruit, walking shoes.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator can be done in Shared Service . They have little level of risk and difficulty, the necessary security is provided.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, as long as it guarantees the traveler's safety and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour in Tacna Center + Campiña + Fullday Arica - Tacna
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Nevado Huaytapallana, by the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits