- Known for its natural beauty and its great cultural expressions, being also a place where you can dedicate yourself and feel that unique tranquility.
- Bearing in mind that we will be participants of the different activities, for example, agricultural tasks, hikes, bonfire and at night a rock show.
- Luquina a place with great joy and good music.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Hotel
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Puno - Luquina
- 7.45 am. Transfer from the hotel to the port.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from Puno.
- 8.00 - 10.00 am. Visit to two of the Uros Islands.
- 10.00 am. We leave for Luquina.
- 10.00 am. - 12:00 p.m. (noon) Arrival at Luquina and accommodation at local houses.
- 1.30 pm. Lunch at the family home.
- 3.00 - 6.00 pm. Participation in agricultural tasks.
- 6.00 - 7.00 pm. Dinner at local house.
- 7.00 - 8.00 pm. Peña show with typical costumes and bonfire.
Luquina - Puno
- 7.00 am. Breakfast at home.
- 8.00 - 10.00 am. Boat rides.
- 10.30 am. Return to Puno.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- End of our service.
- Transfer from the hotel - port - hotel.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Private motorboat
- Food: Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Service is performed in private service.
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Other No especifica
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Lake Titicaca + Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Cultural Tour to the Floating Islands of the Uros - Puno
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits