DescriptionDiscover the wonderful islands of Lake Titicaca and the beauty of the Chucuito peninsula. Share unforgettable moments with the Luquina Chico community.
- Savor rich typical Andean dishes. Participate in ancestral activities: artisanal fishing, traditional weavings, agricultural products and medicinal plants.
- Immerse yourself in the legends and mysteries of Lake Titicaca around a bonfire.
- Observe and interpret the stars of the Andean sky.
- Live a new sensation in the Land of the Aymaras!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at the hotel (provided it is within the urban area of the city - Centro y Cercado).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- For Hotels: Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Libertador Lake Titicaca and Hotel Jose Antonio, additional payment or prior coordination is required for your pick-up in the city center.
UROS - taquile - luquina utama lodge
- 7:00 am. Transfer from the hotel to the port of Puno.
- 11:30 a.m. We embark and leave in the direction of Taquile. On the way there will be a visit to the Uros Islands, where a good interpretation of the Uro culture will help us understand why these people try to continue living in these islands despite the fact that the search for a better education and modernity is taking their children to the city. The Uros are descendants of an ancestral culture that has always lived from fishing, hunting and the exchange of products with the people of the peninsula around the lake.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- 1:30 pm. Walk back to the port of Taquile to continue towards Luquina.
- 3:00 pm. Upon arrival at Luquina we will be greeted by the hosts of Luquina Utama Lodge. This lodge is located just 100 meters from the port of Luquina
- 4:00 p.m. The hosts will invite us to a small musical demonstration which they call "Peña".
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner is served at the lodge restaurant.
Luquina, an unforgettable experience
- Breakfast, provided by the family at the lodge
- In the morning you will have several options of livestock or agricultural activities, accompanying the family to perform their daily tasks. They will teach you everything you need to know in order to live the experiential experience to the fullest.
- If you wish you can also do Kayaking (additional price).
- In the afternoon, the boat will pick you up for your transfer to Puno.
- Arrival in Puno.
- End of our services.
- Pick up / Return Hotel / Port / Hotel.
- Regular motor boat covered.
- Tickets to the Uros floating islands, Taquile Island and the Luquina Chico Community.
- Basic accommodation (Private sanitary facilities)
- Food: 2 Taquile and Luquina lunches, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast (vegetarian option available upon request).
- Bilingual Spanish / English guide.
- Assistance in the home will be in charge of the family (in Spanish). Indicate if you want to hire a private guide in other languages.
- Meals included.
- Comfortable and inspiring dining room.
- View to the lake.
- Contemporary Peruvian dishes with fresh local ingredients.
- Breakfast from dawn until 09:30.
- Lunch from noon to 3:00 pm.
- Dinner is served from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- If you want some liquors and special wines please let us know by email, it will be with an additional cost.
- All rooms overlooking the Titicaca.
- Crafts and regional gifts.
- Room Service.
- Private bathroom.
- Hot water 24 Hrs.
- Wifi throughout the establishment.
- Outdoor reading house.
- Local excursions
- Magnificent views of the lake, mountain, patio.
- Nautical sport fishing boat.
- Rooms with lake view.
- Outdoor terraces, furniture for sunbathing.
- Spaces to sit, main dining room.
- Fully equipped reading room, games.
- Expenses not specified.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary).
- This tour does not require carrying ID, ID or Passport.
- Provide the exact location of your hotel, important for your pick up.
- It is recommended to bring: Cash (if you want to buy crafts and / or souvenirs), sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable shoes (for walking) and waterproof (only in the months of January to March) ..
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge LUQUINA UTAMA LODGE
- The lodge is a large country house, terraces, gardens and 3 bedrooms, all with incredible views of the lake., With all the amenities. We provide an integral service of lodging, food and activities aimed at relaxation and enjoyment. Hammocks in our gardens, walks through the Luquina Chico community, kayak rides, among others.
Shared Tour to the Uros and Taquile by Speedboat - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Tour Amantani, Uros and Taquile - 2d / 1n (Private) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Independence Day 2019 - Uros and Taquile in Veloz Speedboat - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits