- Known as the "White City" for its architecture sculpted in sillar, Arequipa shines favored by a climate always sunny all year round.
- Its blue sky invites you to walk and admire the beauty of its monuments, snow-capped mountains, volcanoes and deep canyons.
- Enjoy its exquisite cuisine will be the perfect complement for your trip.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Shows (Included)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel.
Arequipa - Chivay
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Mobility passes through the different hotels to start our journey to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani snowy towards Pampa Cañahuas (Aguada Blanca National Reserve and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicuñas.
- In the Tocra Bofedales we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, among which are the flamingos.
- We will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura). We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,800 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Arrival in Chivay. Installation in the hotel.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- 5:00 pm - In the afternoon we will enjoy the Thermal Baths in La Calera (income not included) whose thermo medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º of temperature.
- 8:00 pm - Dinner accompanied by a folkloric show.
Colca Canyon - Arequipa
- 6:00 am - Continental breakfast.
- 6:30 am - We will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, strategic point of observation of the canyon and the spectacular flight of the condor.
- In return we will stop in the towns of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque; They have beautiful colonial churches, as well as in the viewpoints of Choquetico and Antahuilque, from where we will observe the impressive andenería of the valley, the pre-Inca tombs and models.
- 1:00 pm - Return to Arequipa.
- 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Official tourism guide in Spanish or English.
- 1 Continental Breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation in Chivay.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Complete tour to the Colca Valley and traditional villages.
- Tourist ticket to the Colca Valley:
- > Peruvians - S / .20
- > Latin American - S / .40
- > Non-Latin Foreigners - S / .70
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths "La Calera" (S / .15).
- Food (Lunches, dinners, snacks and drinks).
- Additional features.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- Children: Children under 4 years old can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Maravillas del Colca, Hotel La Estancia o similares (en Chivay)
- Hotels located in the center of the city, a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas. They provide a quality hotel infrastructure with the best customer service and the warmest atmosphere.
- They have private bathroom, hot water.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Puno + Chivay + Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Arequipa - Puno - Cusco - 10d / 9n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa and Colca Valley - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Full Day Tour Pillones Waterfall and Rock Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Charming Arequipa - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits