- Live an unforgettable experience and enjoy the tranquility surrounded by mystery and natural beauty in one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
Departure placeArequipa: Pick up from the hotel in the city center after coordination with the operator, if your hotel is far from the center contact to coordinate your pick up.
Arequipa - Chivay - Colca LODGE
- 7:30 am - 7:45 am Pick up from your hotel in Arequipa.
- 8:30 am Exit of the bus from Arequipa to Chivay.
- 10:00 am Stop at the "Mirador de los Volcanes".
- 13:00 pm Arrival at the Hotel in Yanque
- 1:10 pm Accommodation at Colca Lodge Yanque, free afternoon to enjoy the surroundings of the Hotel and its activities.
Mirador del Condor - Chivay - Arequipa
- 5:30 am Breakfast.
- 6.00 am to 6:15 am Departure from the Hotel to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- 7:30 am Stay at the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- 9:30 am Tour around the towns around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints of the area and colonial temples.
- 12:30 pm Arrival to Chivay and typical buffet lunch included.
- 1:30 pm Departure from Chivay to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm Arrival to Arequipa and transfer to hotel.
- Transfer of your hotel in Arequipa
- Shared tourist mobility
- Bilingual guide (Spanish, English)
- 1 typical buffet lunch second day in Chivay
- 1 Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour to the Cruz del Condor
- BTC (Colca tourist ticket). - Required
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid in cash, upon arrival in Chivay
- Others not mentioned in the Tour.
- Personal expenses (purchases, gifts, souvenirs).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Meals not mentioned in the tour.
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sunwear, sunblock, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 5 star COLCA LODGEColca Lodge has a design inspired by the ancient pre-Inca buildings, has used mud, stone and straw to create a magical environment where the rooms are mixed with the gardens and these with the adjacent fields, with no boundaries , neither walls nor barriers. The contact with nature is full but the comforts in this rural environment far from civilization are equally full.
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits