- Discover the Colca Canyon with this 2-day package.
- Delight yourself with the sight in the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- This service begins in Arequipa and returns to Arequipa.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Arequipa - Chivay
- 7:30 am - 7:45 am Pick up passengers at hotels in Arequipa.
- 8:30 am Exit of the bus from Arequipa to Chivay.
- 10:00 am Stop at the "Mirador de los Volcanes".
- 12:30 pm Arrival to Chivay.
- 12:45 pm Lunch in Chivay.
- 1:30 pm Accommodation accommodation in Chivay.
- 3:00 pm Visit thermal waters of "La Calera".
- >> The entrance to the thermal baths - if you want to bathe - is optional and on behalf of the traveler.
- 6:30 pm Dinner show.
Chivay - Arequipa.
- 5:30 am Breakfast.
- 6.00 am to 6:15 am Departure from Chivay to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- 7:30 am Stay at the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- 9:30 am Tour around the towns around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints of the area and colonial temples.
- 12:30 pm Arrival to Chivay and lunch.
- 1:30 pm Departure from Chivay to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm Arrival to Arequipa and transfer to hotel.
- End of service
- Shared mobility for arrival and departure transfers.
- Tourism Guide (Spanish / English)
- Basic accommodation in Chivay: Hostal Sonqo Killa or similar.
- Meals: Continental Breakfast + Lunch first day + Dinner Show + Lunch second day.
- BTC (Colca tourist ticket). - Required
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid in cash, upon arrival in Chivay
- Thermal Baths in Chivay: S / .15 per person (optional).
- Others not mentioned in the Tour.
- Personal expenses (purchases, gifts, souvenirs).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sunwear, sun block, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money (S / .50 is a good amount), small backpack, toilet paper.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits