- Book this tour for two days to visit the Colca Canyon.
- You will not have to worry about any extra expenses, since everything is included.
- You can enjoy the charm of the Colca Valley and the majestic flight of the condor.
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Pick-up can be done from the hotel, airport or bus terminal in Arequipa.
- Always previous coordination with the Operator.
Arequipa - Chivay
- 8:00 am. Departure to Chivay, main town of the Colca Valley.
- On the way we will make tourist stops to take a photo of the Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca and the Mirador de los Nevados.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch at a typical buffet restaurant in Chivay
- 2:00 p.m. Installation in accommodation.
- 3:30 pm. I pick up to go to the Thermal Baths (included).
- 6:00 pm. Folkloric show
- 7:00 p.m. Typical dinner
- Free night and overnight in Chivay.
- >> We recommend sleeping early because the next day we will pick you up early to go see the condor flight.
Chivay - Viewpoint of the Cross of the Condor
- Very early we got up to have breakfast in the lodging, from 5:30 am. (recommended hour).
- 7:00 am. I pick up.
- 8:00 am. Mirador de la Cruz del Condor, flight of the condor and depth of the Colca Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- 9:30 a.m. Visit other towns and viewpoints that surround the Colca Valley.
- 12:00 pm. Return to Chivay for the last lunch.
- 1:30 pm. Departure with return to Arequipa.
- Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of service
- Transportation Arequipa - Chivay - Arequipa (tourist).
- Professional bilingual guide.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- Entrance to the Colca Valley.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths.
- Food: 1 breakfast + 2 buffet lunches + 1 tourist dinner.
- Folkloric Show
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Personal expenses (purchase of crafts, souvenirs, etc.).
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- Consult indications if they are elderly or very minor since there is a difference in height with respect to the center of Arequipa.
- If the passenger has another transfer contracted to Puno or Cusco, it can be consulted to make the coordination as appropriate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 2 star Maravillas del Colca o similares.
- The hostel highly recommended by our clients, where you can enjoy your stay, with the included services of private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, in addition to breakfast the next day, you can be surrounded by the small town that contains the pre-Inca platforms of the Colca Valley .
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Arequipa + Colca at your Reach - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa Adventure - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa-Colca-Arequipa Experiential - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Guided visits
Full Day Tour Pillones Waterfall and Rock Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Trekking / Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Campiña - Half Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits