- Visit the Colca Canyon, making stops in places and magical landscapes.
- Enjoy its culture, dances and the majestic condor flight with an impressive view of one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Travel the route from Chivay to Puno visiting Lagunillas, where you can appreciate the migratory birds.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 7:30 am - Arequipa: Pick up from hotels.
- As long as they are located within the historic center of the city.
- For places outside of that environment, check with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point.
- Service ends in Puno. It does not return to Arequipa.
Arequipa - Pampa Cañahuas - Patapampa-Chivay
- 7.30 am to 8:15 am. Departure from Arequipa via Yura, we will skirt the Chachani volcano and we will make our first stop at Pampa Cañahuas from which we will observe part of the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca and the other side of the volcanoes of Arequipa.
- There we can appreciate especially the Vicuña, the South American camelid with the finest fiber in the textile market.
- We will continue until arriving at Patahuasi, here it is recommended to take a mate from Coca or Chachacoma very good for altitude sickness since from here we will start to ascend visiting Vizcachani where we will be able to appreciate the llama and alpaca.
- Then Toccrapampa from where we will observe bofedales with high Andean birds.
- We will arrive at Patapamapa, highest point located at 4,910 meters above sea level to appreciate the whole of the Southern Volcanic Mountain Range as the Ampato where the "Ice Lady" Juanita was found; next to it we will see the Sabancaya and the Hualca Hualca.
- We will continue until arriving to Chivay to be able to have lunch after an exciting trip.
- We will settle in our hotel to later visit the Thermal Baths of Yanque, thermomedicinal waters good for rheumatism and arthritis.
- We will stay there for about 1 Hour.
- Returning to Chivay we will have our dinner where we can enjoy the folkloric show in which the typical dances of the region are exhibited like the Wititi, Qamile, etc,
Chivay - Yanque - Viewpoint Cruz del Condor - Maca - Chivay -Lagunillas - Puno
- 5:30 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- 6:00 am. Departure to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor. On the way we will make our first stop in the town of Yanque to appreciate the dance of the Wititi.
- Then we will arrive at the Cruz del Cóndor arriving approx. at 8:00 a.m. Recommended time to observe the majestic flight of the condors.
- We will walk bordering the Canyon with the guide for a lapse of 40 minutes.
- We will enjoy the landscape for another hour and then we will start our return to the Chivay Village, stopping in different towns where we will appreciate the colonial architecture.
- We will arrive at the Antahuilque Viewpoint, where we will be able to appreciate the enchanted lagoons, so called because of the change of color during the day due to the presence of algae.
- Then we will arrive to Chivay and we will have time for lunch. Then we will take our tourist bus to Puno, making stops in Patahuasi, where we will have time to drink a hot drink, they are recommended to have a coca or muña mate.
- Then we will visit Lagunillas, where we can appreciate birds and a beautiful view of the lagoon.
- We will continue our trip to Puno, arriving approximately between 7.00 - 7.30 pm. in Plaza de Armas, where our landing point will be.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- American breakfast.
- Hotel 2 **.
- Return to Arequipa.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon (Compulsory payment):
- >> Peruvians - S / .20.
- >> South American - S / .40.
- >> Foreigners - S / .70.
- Buffet Lunches - S / .30 per person.
- Thermal baths - S / .15.
- Service ends in Puno. It does not return to Arequipa.
- Children up to 3 years can go on the legs of their parents.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star COLCA INN, KEROS, similares.
- The hotel has heating, private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, wiffi.
- Fully carpeted, spacious rooms, closet, telephones and American breakfast.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Salinas Lagoon + Reserve + Down Hill Bike Pichu Pichu - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Blanca and Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits