S/. 215USD 62
Colca 2 Days - 1 Night
2 days and 1 nights
Buy 96 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Colca 2 Days - 1 Night
- You can not miss the Colca Canyon in Arequipa.
- Here you can appreciate the majestic "Flight of the Condors".
- This package includes services with night accommodation in 3 * hotel.
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel or bus station.
- Pick-up at the hotel is always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator. For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY
- Pick up from the bus station to board mobility to the Colca Canyon.
- We will begin our journey along the road to Yura, border the Chachani volcano and pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca until we reach Pampa Cañahuas.
- We will visit the bofedales, where we will observe different species of birds both local and migratory to the area according to season.
- Arrival to the town of Chivay.
- Lunch (on behalf of the passenger).
- Free time to go to the baths in the hot springs "La Calera" (on behalf of the passenger).
- Return to Chivay.
- Dinner (not included).
- Transfer and overnight at the hotel.
CRUZ DEL CONDOR - AREQUIPA
- After breakfast, very early, we will be picking them up from the hotel for transfer to the viewpoint of the Cruz del Condor to observe the majestic flight of the condors.
- Upon returning to Chivay, we will visit the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, in which the guide will explain the different customs of the area, as well as litho-scale models, colonial churches and terraces.
- Arrival to Chivay
- Return to the city of Arequipa arriving approx. at 4.30 p.m.
- End of service
- Tourist transport throughout the tour.
- Guided (Spanish / English).
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 breakfast in hotel.
- Lunches, Dinner.
- Tourist Tickets:
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / Foreigners S / .70
- Thermal baths - S / .15.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: sunscreen, hiking shoes, warm clothes (night), light clothes (day), bathing clothes, hat, towel and water for the tours.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-3-estrellasColca Inn o similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
S/. 215USD 62