- Visit to the native community of the Wayku District, castle and Chanka interpretation center.
- Enjoy the boat ride through the Blue Lagoon and lunch.
- Cool off in the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls and be surprised by the biodiversity of the Cordillera Escalera.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- For Tours: I pick up at a hotel or a coordinated meeting point.
- Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 3:00 pm. Visit to the Quechua Wayku community in LAMAS (25 km from Tarapoto). An old town characterized by conserving its ancestral traditions and customs.
- In addition we will know: The Castle of Lamas, distinguished by its ingenious architecture, the Center of historical-cultural interpretation or also called Ethnic Museum and the Plaza de Armas.
- At the right time: Transfer to the hotel.
Laguna Azul - Full Day
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:30 a. Departure to Laguna Azul (53 km from Tarapoto) by the Marginal road of the jungle (South) to cross the Huallaga river by raft and then continue by road until you reach the town of Sauce.
- Reception at Fundo Angaíza, where we can walk through the natural environments of the farm.
- Then we will take a relaxing boat ride through the lagoon with stops at important places.
- Picnic lunch at Fundo Angaíza.
- At the right time: Transfer to Tarapoto.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:00 am. Departure to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls, 14 km. from Tarapoto on the road that leads to Yurimaguas.
- These beautiful waterfalls are surrounded by lush and lush vegetation. Its fall of more than 35 m. forms a natural pool that invites you to enjoy a refreshing bath.
- Return to the hotel in Tarapoto.
- At the right time: Transfer to the airport or Terminal Terrestre.
- End of services.
- Transfers Airport or Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (arrival and return).
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 1 lunch.
- Tours: Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls Blue Lagoon, Native Lamas.
- Guided permanent.
- >> In Spanish, check availability and prices in other languages.
- Tickets to the places to visit.
- Permanent mobility
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tours.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rates valid until December 31, 2019.
- IT DOES NOT APPLY FOR WEEKEND LONG AND END YEAR.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay (they do not have meals or seats in the tours).
- The programming of these packages is flexible and can be adapted to the arrival times of our guests or other factors.
- Prices per person based on double or matrimonial room occupancy
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Bring Summer Clothes and Half Station (jacket for the trip, waterproof poncho for rainy seasons Jan - April)
- Bath linen for visits to the falls, lagoons and inside the hotel facilities in case of having a pool.
- Towels, sunblock, repellent, personal care kit.
- Hiking shoes
Take the first flight for the first leg and the last flight for the return.
Hotel 3 star Cielo, Boca Ratón o similares.
- Hotel Cielo: Located two and a half blocks from the plaza. It has 2 buildings with natural environments offering accommodation services, swimming pool, restaurant. Hot and cold water, television with cable, air conditioning, wireless internet in several rooms, room service, safekeeping of valuables and luggage.
- Hotel Boca Ratón: Located just 30 meters from the Plaza Mayor of Tarapoto. It has 7 floors and have an elevator. WiFi, air conditioning, hot water, cable TV, minibar in each room, swimming pool on the first floor, garage, custody service.
- Check in: 2:00 p.m. / Check out: 12:00 pm. (noon).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Laguna Azul Express - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Trekking Reserve Cordillera Escalera / Alto Shilcayo - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits