DescriptionVisit to our colonial city, cradle of artisans, the "Seville Peruana".
- Discover the beauty of the Santa Teresa Convent and the Cathedral Basilica.
- We will visit several craft workshops: Stone Carving Huamanga, Embroidery, Ratablos, where you will know the art in the hands of our local artisans.
- El Mirador de Acuchimay is a point of the city that you can not miss.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Door of the Cathedral - Plaza Mayor.
City Tour Sevilla Peruana
- Visit to the house Boza y Solís, where our heroine María Parado de Bellido was imprisoned.
- We visit three temples: Santo Domingo, Cathedral Basilica and Santa Teresa.
- Alameda Valdelirios and its arcades.
- Acuchimay viewpoint to enjoy the view of our city.
- You will meet our best amautas or masters in craftsmanship with whom you will learn about the elaboration of textiles and embroidery, altarpieces of all sizes and themes, carved from Huamanga stones.
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist Guide (only in Spanish).
- Food (lunch, snacks and drinks).
- Souvenirs (personal purchases).
- Entrance Tickets (to the tourist places in which it is necessary).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share all services with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Peruvian Seville 4d / 3n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Thermalism
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits