DescriptionPuerto Maldonado is a city in southeastern Peru , capital of the Department of Madre de Dios, located on the edge of the confluence of the Madre de Dios and Tambopata rivers .
- It is one of the main commercial centers of the Amazon.
- It has the official title of "Capital of Biodiversity of Peru" in merit to important records of flora and fauna found in the forests of the department.
- Its name is a tribute to the brave Peruvian explorer Faustino Maldonado, who toured the waters of the Madre de Dios River.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado : Cathedral or Plaza de Armas.
- Start: 9:00 am / 2:00 pm.
- Parade ground.
- Plaza Grau.
- First settlement in Puerto Maldonado (Pueblo Viejo).
- Obelisk of biodiversity.
- Otorongos oval.
- Harpy oval.
- End: 12:00 noon / 5:00 pm.
- Tourist transport.
- Ecotourism guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- First aid kit.
- Personalized attention
- Snacks and drinks
- > (If you carry or buy, preferably light: dried fruits, cookies and water).
- Income tickets.
- Additional features.
- Tips for service.
- Required: Original identity document (DNI or Passport).
- It is recommended to bring: Mosquito repellent, plastic bags, sun or rain hat, toiletries for the trip to the jungle, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits