DescriptionHe travels and knows Lima. the city of Kings and queens. Learn a little about the colonial history of Lima.
- Enjoy an interesting city tour of the Peruvian capital, admire the colonial buildings that border the streets, the Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral of Lima, the Government Palace, the Monastery of San Francisco, its catacombs and much more.
- Visit the Larco Herrera Museum located in a unique verreynal mansion of the XVIII century.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- In your Hotel or Apartment (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, or Downtown Lima only).
Lima City Tour + Lunch + Larco Herrera Museum.
- Available: Every day
- Departure Times
- In the morning: 9 am
- In the afternoons: 2 pm
City Tour "City of Kings and Queens"
To familiarize yourself with the Peruvian capital, and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the "City of Kings and Queens." Admire the colonial buildings that border the streets, the Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral of Lima, and the Government Palace, the Monastery of San Francisco and its fascinating catacombs ... Visit one of the oldest bars in Peru and try one of the best pisco cocktails in Lima.
Museo Larco Herrera: founded in 1926, the Larco Museum chronologically displays galleries an exceptional panorama of 3000 years of development of the history of pre-Columbian Peru. Located in a unique 18th century viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid from the 7th century and surrounded by beautiful gardens. The museum has the finest collection of gold and silver from ancient Peru and a famous collection of erotic art.
- Pick up and return from your Hotel or Apartment (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, or Lima center only).
- Lunch or Dinner at a local tourist restaurant.
- Tourist guide in English / Spanish
- Small groups
- Revenue to the Catacombs!
- Entrance to the Museo Larco
- Tips (optional)
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits