DescriptionThis is the best tour to know Lima and its history! Discover Prehispanic Lima with a panoramic view of the "Huaca Pucllana".
- Travel to "Colonial Lima" with a visit to the city's imposing Historic Center and its palaces, churches and plazas.
- Meet the "Modern Lima" and have an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean in the district of Miraflores.
- This complete service includes the entrance to the BCR Museum and the Catacombs of the San Francisco Church.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: Monday to Sunday.
Tour of the past and the present of Lima
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 2 : 10 pm - 2:45 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 2 : 10 pm - 2:45 pm.
- Start this tour with a panoramic view in the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of the IV century AD
- Visit the Central Reserve Bank Museum, admiring the exhibition of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics, textiles from diverse pre-Columbian cultures and the Cohen Gold Collection.
- Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
- Important: In Religious and Civic Holidays, consult through the entrance to Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor observing the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.
- Also, discover the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs.
- Finally, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Bohemian & Colorful Lima: Barranco and Callao City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits