DescriptionThis is the best tour to know the history of Lima, enjoy its delights and be surprised by the pre-Columbian art in gold.
- Visit the impressive Historical Center of Lima and its catacombs, stroll through the beautiful residential area of San Isidro and relax in front of the Pacific Ocean in the district of Miraflores.
- Lunch and close with a flourish in nothing more and nothing less than the Gold Museum, impressive private collection of gold pieces from ancient Peru.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: From Monday to Sunday.
City Tour, Lunch and Visit to the Gold Museum
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- Start this tour with a panoramic view in the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of the IV century AD
- Visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, admiring the sample of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics, textiles of diverse pre-Columbian cultures and the Cohen Gold Collection.
- Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
- Important: In Religious and Civic Holidays, consult through the entrance to Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor observing the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.
- Also, discover the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs.
- Lunch included).
- Continue the tour admiring the most famous gold exhibition in Peru, at the Gold Museum.
- Important private collection of gold pieces from diverse pre-Columbian cultures, some with more than 2000 years old.
- In addition, it presents a sample of "Weapons of the World" that, like some jewels, belonged to notable characters of history.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits