DescriptionTour the city of Kings and Queens, Lima and its colonial charm awaits you. Come and discover it!
- Learn about the colonial history of the city of Lima, visit its main buildings.
- Visit the wonderful Magic Circuit of Water and have fun with the show.
- Enrich your palate, enjoy a delicious typical dish.
- Shows (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- In your Hotel or Apartment (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, or Downtown Lima only).
Citytour to the City of Kings
- Get to know the Peruvian capital and learn about when it was founded and became the "City of Kings"
- We pick you up at your hotel and take you on a fascinating walking tour through our historic center.
- We will do a different tour, we will show you the palaces and castles that our city hides, we will also take you to the San Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground catacombs!
- We will also visit the most important square in the country; "Plaza de Armas", and other great places such as: Jirón del Unión, La Torre Dominicos, El Puente historic del Rímac, charming colonial wooden balconies and many more attractions.
- Pick up and return from your Hotel or Apartment (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, or Lima center only).
- Tourist guide in English / Spanish
- Small groups
- Revenue to the Catacombs
- Tips (optional)
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits