DescriptionEnjoy the archaeological wonders of the city of Cusco in a single tour.
- Tour the Qoricancha and Sacsayhuamán temple.
- Meet Qenqo and the magnificent Amphitheater.
- Visit Puca Pucara and finish wondering about the ancient Inca architecture.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Main Square of Cusco.
- Start: 2:00 pm.
- Koricancha: The convent was built on the spectacular Koricancha or site of gold, the most important dedicated to the cult of the sun, whose walls were covered by sheets of gold. This convent is built on the basis of polished stone structures, with the finest worked of the Cusco of the Inca Empire.
- Saqsayhuaman: Imposing example of Inca military architecture, this fortress was built with large blocks of granite and dedicated to the protection of the city of Cusco from the attacks of the invaders from the East or Antis. It is formed by three large terraces superimposed in a "zigzag" shape and bordered by huge rock walls of up to 300 mt. of length.
- Qenqo: It is a ritual center built on a singular outcrop of limestone, with underground galleys and a semicircular amphitheater.
- Puca Pucara: In Quechua "Red Fortress", is a military construction composed of staircases, terraces and large walls, which are part of the defense system of the capital of the empire.
- Tambomachay: Also known as "Bath of the Inca", apparently it was a place destined to the cult of water and to the rest of the monarch of the empire. They emphasize in him, a set of aqueducts, channels and small waterfalls carved in rock, destined to lead the water coming from a nearby spring
- End: 6:30 pm.
- Private Transportation + Professional driver.
- Specialized bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrances to the attractions.
- Meals and drinks during the trip.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (Souvenirs).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- We recommend you take snacks, preferably light snacks (dried fruits, cookies and water).
Salineras Maras and Moray Circuit - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Trekking Vinicunca - Mountain of Colors & Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits