- Visit "The City of the Eternal Sun".
- Go ahead and learn to taste a good Pisco and enjoy the rich tiles.
- Walk the desert of Huacachina in sand cars.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Ica Center or Hotel, Terrestrial Terminal.
FULL DAY ICA AND VINEYARDS + ADVENTURE
- If you are coming from Lima, it is recommended to leave from 6:00 a.m. in the Cruz del Sur, Oltursa or Flores transport companies.
- Between 11:00 and 11:30 am - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica.
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- 11.30 am Plaza de Armas de Icay the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- 12.30 pm Bodega Vitivinicola, where we will learn about the pisco process and then we will go "from theory to practice" with a delicious tasting of wines, piscos, macerated and cocktails.
- 1:30 pm approx. - We will visit a Country Restaurant so that passengers can have lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- 2.30 pm Visit to the town of Cachiche: Parque de las Brujas.
- 3.00 pm Palm tree of the 7 heads.
- 3.30 pm - Visit the Laguna de la Huacachina, "the Oasis of America". Here we can take pictures and buy souvenirs.
- 4.00 pm The most adventurous will be able to practice Tubular and Sandboard (Included) Or use the time buying crafts, walking, etc.
- 5.00 pm Transfer to the main square of Ica.
- Pick up from the terminal in Ica. (between 11:00 am.)
- All tourist fees and income.
- City Tour Ica + Wine and Pisco Winery + Huacachina.
- Tubular Tour and Sandboarding.
- Guided (in Spanish).
- Personal assistance
- All tickets and taxes.
- Other places not mentioned in the tour.
- Air or land tickets from or to Ica.
- Other transfers not indicated in the tour.
- Tour is offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Carry identification document (DNI / Passport).
- Children from 6 years old can climb the tubular.
- Wear hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses during tubulars.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay (only income, if applicable). From 4 to 10 years old they pay the published Child Rate.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
CANYON OF THE LOST - WINE TASTING - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Archaeological visits, Wine tasting
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day- Ballestas Islands Vitivinicola from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
From Lima: Ballestas, Winery & Huacachina Oasis (Private) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits