- We will start our tour in the Plaza de armas, visit the Sanctuary of Luren, the Traditional Chocolatería Helena and we can taste the traditional tiles and chocotejas.
- We will arrive at the hamlet of Cachiche called "Tierra de Brujas".
- We will take a tour of the enigmatic "7 Heads Palm Tree".
- We will arrive at an artisan vineyard to taste wines and piscos to finally reach Laguna Huacachina.
- Sandboarding (additional cost)
- Buggies, off road (additional cost)
- Pick up from the hotel in Ica.
- Provided that it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado) and prior coordination and acceptance with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour in Ica
- The best wines and piscos, the mystery of a town and the charms of an oasis in the desert await you.
- Start the day tasting the best wines and Pisca from Ica.
- Cheer up to know the secrets of the city, Take the opportunity to buy the best memories for yours!
- The Oasis of the Huacachina awaits you. Walk the Artisan Center and go to the Laguna, walk, buy crafts or go for some extreme activity.
- >> The latter - Tubular and / or Sandboarding - is Optional. Requires an additional payment, on behalf of the traveler.
- End the day by wrapping yourself in the history of witches and curses in the town of Cachiche.
- Pick up from hotel.
- English or Spanish guide.
- Tubular & Sandboarding.
- Personal purchases
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years old, children pay a fee. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Aerial Rides, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Other drinks tasting, Sandboarding
Full Adrenalina - Islas Ballestas + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding