- City tour Cusco is a tour of this magical Inca city, as well as the archeological sites around Cusco in an economical way.
- Cusco is considered the oldest and most inhabited city in South America. This city attracts travelers of all nationalities, offering thousands of tourist destinations to all of them, demonstrating that it has a wide range of pre-Inca, Inca, colonial and republican archaeological complexes, which are part of the history of Peru and the American continent .
- To this we add the traditions, customs and vernacular legends that are still preserved. Therefore, the Cusco city tour is the perfect place to start knowing whether you are a Peruvian or foreign visitor.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from your hotel
- Coordinates directly with the tour operator once booked
- HOME IN QORICANCHA . Picking them up from your hotel we will go to the Convent of Santo Domingo - Qoricancha, you will appreciate the contrast between the Inca culture and Catholicism, in this place we will immediately observe the different construction methods of the time. The Inca construction was incredible, Qoricancha was a religious center since it had many divinities inside and as the main deity was the God of the Sun (Inti). Also in the place you can see different colonial paintings of the time. (This point is visited only at 2:00 pm in the morning shift we go directly to saqsayhuaman)}
- BUS TOUR SACSAYHUAMAN. Then, we will take the tourist bus to go outside the city. Sacsayhuaman, a majestic Inka site, with its lithic and enigmatic monoliths can weigh up to 200 tons. Your guide will offer you an explanation of this phenomenal site and you will have free time to explore on your own the fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Q'ENGO. From Sacsayhuaman to Q'enqo it is 5 minutes by bus, another Inca site with its fascinating Inca altars. Q'enqo was a center possibly for ceremonial sacrificial purposes of some camelids, although others mention that their dead altar embalmed their dead. Of particular interest are its semicircular amphitheater and its underground galleries.
- PUCA WILL PUCAR. We continue to Puca Pucará, a small Inca construction, a red fort that is presumed to be used as a watchtower. This fortress is composed of large walls, terraces and stairways and was part of the defensive complex of Cusco in particular and of the Inca Empire in general.
- TAMBOMACHAY The last stop on our tour is Tambomachay, a temple of water worship. It is also called as the royal Inka baths, with its impressive water sources. Tambomachay consists of a series of aqueducts, canals and several waterfalls that run through the rocks.
- RETURN Then we will drive back to Cusco, where the tour will end near the city center.
- Tourist transport.
- Spanish / English guide
- Pick up from the hotel
- Income to all tourist destinations mentioned in Cusco (BTG Integral or Partial Tourist Ticket).
- Other services not mentioned.
- The place of qoricancha is visited only at 2:00 pm in the morning shift we go directly to Saqsayhuaman
- CARRY : Original passport / Identity document, snacks, mineral or energizing water, sunscreen / hat-cap and sunglasses, extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in 1 Day (Shared) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Experiential Tourism in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Cusco Completísimo - 7d / 6n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu, World Wonder (Full Day from Cusco) - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits