- An adventure full of history and nature just 20 minutes from Lima, for the whole family. Our Puerto Chalaco, during the Viceroyalty had walls, Casonas and Palaces, until they were devastated by the earthquake and Tsunami of the year 1746, the most destructive in our history.
- After that, a unique Military Fortress was built in Peru: Real Felipe.
- This tour has scenarios that cannot be missed and admired by the whole family (suitable for children, adults and seniors),
- Museums, monuments (additional cost)
- Boat Rides (additional cost)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 9:00 am. CC REAL PLAZA - Civic Center Gate 2 (Departure Metroolitano Central Station).
- 9:30 am Av. Basadre crossing Av. Javier Prado - Side Hyundai Store (San Isidro).
- 9:50 am Plaza San Miguel crossing Av. La Marina - Av. Universitaria (San Miguel).
- 10:30 AM VISIT TO THE STRENGTH OF THE REAL FELIPE symbol of Callao and all of Peru for being the only military construction of the viceregal era (dating from the mid-18th century); It was intended to protect the port against attacks by pirates and privateers from all over the world.
- 12:00 PM INCOME TO THE SUBTAIN ABTAO, an exciting entry through the PROA SHIELD by a guide of the Peruvian Navy, in this military submersible we will know the TORPEDOS compartment, BATTERY compartments, CENTRAL POSITION , BATTERIES OF POPA, MACHINERY AND ENGINES, kitchen, the dining room of crew, in the inferior cover the cold rooms and the ammunition cloth, the berths of the rest of the subaltern personnel, the gunsmith and the infirmary. An audio recreation of an underwater combat against an enemy surface force is also included.
- 1:00 PM TRANSFER BY BUS BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE ITALIAN IMMIGRANTS. C HUCUITO of picturesque houses built since the 19th century, which gives way to the last district of Callao. Visit LA PUNTA, the smallest district of Callao, where we will visit the Malecon Pardo overlooking the ISLANDS OF CALLAO and the COSTANERA.
- 01:30 PM LUNCH. in the Punta (meals from 20 soles like ceviche, jellies, chicken, meats). FREE.
- 03:00 TREKKING by HUMEDAL POZA LA ARENILLA DEL CALLAO (refuge for hundreds of guaneras and migratory birds). Explanation of the place, view of the waterfront to Chorrillos and free time for photos or boat ride to Gilligan's Island.
- 04:00 pm RETURN TO LIMA by bus.
- Roundtrip private tour mobility transfer
- Route according to itinerary.
- Visit to Historic Callao
- Chucuito view
- Walking / pedestrian walk through parent church, lighthouse, squares, Cañon del Pueblo, Malecon de la Punta, Humedal la Arenilla
- View of the Callao Islands
- Explanation of the Fortress of Real Felipe and Torreón del Rey, Submarine Abtao.
- Official Tourism Guide MINCETUR
- First aid kit
- Feeding. (lunch from 12 soles to +).
- Entrance to Real Felipe (10.00 soles adults: / 5.00 soles children).
- Entrance to the Abtao Submarine (adults: 12.00 soles / children: 8.00 soles).
- Recommended: Mid-season clothing for the day, comfortable shoes or shoes, Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Camera (OPTIONAL).
- The departure time is exact with a maximum tolerance of 10 minutes.
- In case of climatic changes (rains, huaycos, etc.) strikes or demonstrations or any event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary, the agency can take a contingency plan (alternate place to visit).
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons does not apply refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, it will be considered as MADE WITHOUT claims, postponements, or returns.
- Mobility seats are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- All people must carry their ID (adults and children).
- Valid for Peruvians and foreigners.
- The company is not responsible for return in case the passenger for personal reasons or illness, has to leave the tour, nor for medical expenses for pre-existing diseases or that develop in the tour
- Children over 3 years old, must occupy a seat and pay a fee.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Night Tour to the Presbyterian Cemetery Master - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Religious Tour of Churches of Lima - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits