DescriptionAyacucho is nature and party. Visit its colonial houses and churches such as the Cathedral and the Temple of Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy their colorful parties in a village rooted in their faith.
- Learn about the pottery tradition at the hands of its artisans.
- Let your landscapes of overflowing living nature disconnect you.
- Ayacucho, a place that deserves to be covered in its entirety, awaits you.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huamanga: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huamanga, in low season and always prior coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
City Tour Ayacucho
- Departure from Huamanga.
- Santa Ana neighborhood
- Fabric Workshop
- Stone carving of Huamanga
- Temple of Santa Teresa
- Mirador Acuchimay
- Colonial houses and temples
- Return to Huamanga.
- Tourist transport (in shared service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult) .
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits