DescriptionThe province of Chucuito is located in the department and region of Puno, with a territorial extension of almost 4 thousand km2.
- In this space are distributed 7 districts: Juli, Desaguadero, Huacullani, Kelluyo, Pisacoma, Pomata and Zepita.
- Chucuito currently presents as capital, the city of Juli.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel or bus station.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Visit to Chucuito
- 9:00 am - Pick up from the hotel.
- We moved 20 minutes from Puno to the Museo de la Totora. Here we can see raft made of totora and many more works based on this material.
- In 10 more minutes we arrive at Chucuito, where there is a construction of the Inca era, with large blocks of polished stone and base in its exterior.
- Inside it shows another wall of smaller carved stones, all these called as the "Inca Uyo" or Temple of Fertility.
- We will also make a tour to the Aymara Viewpoint and then return to Puno.
- End: 12:30 noon.
- Guided (English / Spanish).
- Snacks and drinks.
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to wear a hat, hat or umbrella and walking shoes.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Islands of Uros, Amantani and Taquile in One Day - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides
Aymara Route: Puno - Pomata - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments