DescriptionThis trip lasts approximately 6 hours to Chivay and makes scenic stops along the route to make the trip as pleasant as possible.
- The city of Chivay has hotels, restaurants of different categories.
- It is also known for religious celebrations, cultural heritage and traditional festivals.
- We will visit 3 places on the route: Laguna "Lagunillas" (approx. Visit time: 10 min.) + Pampa Cañahuas (approx. Visit time: 25 min.) + Patapampa volcano viewpoint (approx. Visit time: 10 min).
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Whenever it is within the urban helmet of the city (Center and Fenced).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Chivay
- Between 6:00 am. at 6.20 am. We will leave from Puno towards Chivay. The r ecojo is from hotels in Puno.
- 6:30 a.m. Departure from Puno to Chivay.
- 8:30 a.m. approx. We will visit Lagunillas, where we can observe birds and lagoons.
- 10:15 a.m. Stop in Patahuasi.
- 10:50 am. Stop at Pampa Cañahuas: We will appreciate the rock formations and South American camelids such as vicuñas, llamas and alpacas.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival in Chivay and transfer to your hotel.
- >> The accommodation / hotel in Chivay is paid by the traveler.
- >> The Operator will transfer you to your accommodation / hotel in Chivay, provided it is close to the Plaza de Armas.
- >> For accommodation / hotel outside the indicated area, you must coordinate / consult with the Operator the feasibility of your transfer or additional cost.
- End of service
- English / Spanish guide.
- Transfer from your hotels in Puno.
- Transport equipped.
- Snack + Mineral water.
- Assistance in tourist stops.
- Return to Puno.
- Accommodation in Chivay.
- Meals / Food not mentioned.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Rutas del Sur
- Vehicles equipped with oxygen, heating and music.
- Tourist stops with billing.
- Snack + mineral water bottle and transfer from your hotels
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Salinas Lagoon + Reserve + Down Hill Bike Pichu Pichu - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Full Tour Ruta del Sol: Arequipa + Puno + Cusco - 7d / 6n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism