DescriptionVisit the oldest mural in America with the discovery of the most important tomb.
- Meet the Ventarrón Archaeological Complex, in Pomalca, with the oldest polychrome murals in America.
- Meet Huaca Rajada and its Site Museum, on the way to Pampa Grande.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the address directly with the operator, immediately after your purchase.
Ventarrón and Huaca Rajada
- Start: 9:10 a.m.
- Ventarrón Archaeological Complex: The Ventarrón hill is located in the district of Pomalca.
- The temple of the complex has the oldest polychrome murals in America, as well as the pre-ceramic temples.
- Huaca Rajada - Site Museum: Located in Lambayeque, on the way to Pampa Grande.
- It has a site museum that shows the public the original funerary offerings of Sipán.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Transfers Check-in and Check-out
- Accommodation 1 night (Hotel Valle del Sol).
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Tourist guide in Spanish.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Valle del Sol
- Valle del Sol has a spa and fitness center, and is just 7 blocks from the main square and a 15-minute drive from Chiclayo Airport. Its rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.
- In addition, it has a restaurant and provides a 24-hour reception, as well as massage services in the spa, for an additional fee. In Valle del Sol there are also 2 large meeting rooms, with capacity for 40 and 20 people, which can be reserved for an extra fee.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
Full Day - Lord of Sipán - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Chiclayo - 3 Days - Spectacular - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits