Description3 days tour package where you will have history, nature and adventure in a single service .
- We will know the Museum of Sicán and all the treasures that are kept there.
- The Forest of Pómac is our next stop ... here nature is waiting for us to discover it.
- The Natural Reserve of Chaparrí and the "Las Tinajas" Falls are the perfect closure of our adventure.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Operator's Offices.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- 8:00 am - Pick up from the land terminal or airport.
- Hotel installation.
- 9:00 am - We visit the National Museum of Sicán, place where are exposed the representative pieces in Sicán culture discovered by the Japanese Izumi Shimada.
- 10:40 am - Departure to the Forest of Pómac, where we will visit: Forest Interpretation Center of Pómac, Millenary Tree, Huaca "El Oro", Huaca "Las Ventanas", Mirador Salinas.
- 1:30 pm - Lunch and recreation at Bobadilla.
- 5:00 pm - Return to Chiclayo.
- Overnight at hotel.
- 7:30 am - We left very early to the Ecological Reserve of Chaparrí.
- 9:30 am - We arrived at the Chaparrí Conservation Area and started our journey knowing in its different routes, the Huachuma (Plant of San Pedro) and Pava Parda.
- 12:30 pm - Typical lunch in the area.
- 2:30 pm - We go to the area to do the Camping.
- The area has a pool and hammocks to relax.
- 7:30 pm - Dinner and a small campfire, where they will tell some legends.
THE TINAJAS CATARATAS
- 7:30 am - We start our tour having breakfast of the place.
- 8:30 am - We got ready and started the tour.
- 9:40 am - We arrive to the community of San José de Llaqué, where we will begin a walk through the forest, destined to the CATARATAS LAS TINAJAS .
- During the walk you will see a beautiful landscape, where in different points will be made stops to be made photographic,
- 11:00 am - We reach the Tinajas, where you can take a dip in these pools.
- 1:00 pm - Lunch.
- 2:30 pm - Return to Chiclayo - Overnight at Hotel.
- The next day (4th day) in the morning: Transfer to the Land Terminal or Airport.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport / Bus Terminal - Hotel (arrival and return).
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation: 2 nights (Hotel) + 1 night (Camping).
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 2 dinners + 3 lunches.
- Tent camping.
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Guided (Spanish).
- Tourist mobility (shared service).
- Relaxing massages (20 minutes).
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Valle del Sol
- The Valle del Sol has a Spa and Fitness Center and is located in Chiclayo just 5 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes from the airport. Its rooms are ozonated and equipped with cable TV and private bathroom.
- In addition, it has a restaurant, 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms for 40 and 20 people, which can be booked at an additional cost.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits