S/. 165USD 40
12 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
- It goes through innumerable waterfalls with crystalline waters.
- Connect with nature.
- And he knows more about the historical past of the central jungle of Peru.
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of La Merced, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - Chanchamayo
- 11:00 am. Departure from La Merced.
- La Merced: Main square and main Church.
- Mirador de la Cruz de Chanchamayo (15 minute trekking).
- Zhaveta Yard: Butterfly and mini zoo
- Highland Coffee: Coffee and fruit processing plant (Optional).
- Puente Herrería: Boundary between La Merced and San Ramón.
- San Ramón: Main square and main Church.
- Tyrol Waterfall (30 minute trekking).
- Return to La Merced.
- 4:00 p.m. End of service
- Transportation (Shared Service).
- Tourist Orientator (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets:
- >> Entrance to the Tyrol Waterfall.
- >> Entrance to Zhaveta Yard (Butterfly garden and mini zoo).
- Typical a la carte lunch:
- >> 1 Main course + Jar of soda per couple.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.