DescriptionTour the main tourist attractions of Chancay. Meet his square, try his famous "Chancay" biscuits and enjoy his beach from the Mirador de Chancay. If you are excited, you can relax on a boat trip from the Port (additional activity).
- Visit the Santa Rosa Wetland, an important place for bird watching.
- Get to know the Hindu culture a little more by visiting the Eco Truly Park, the ecological estate of the Hare Krishna.
- Finish the tour exploring the hidden and charming stages of Chancay Castle and let yourself be trapped by the stories that the guides will tell you.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Chancay: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
City Tour + Castle + EcoTrulyPark
Departure Times: 10:00 am - 12:00 am - 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Duration: 4 hours
- We will meet at the offices Av. Boulevard 384 Gallery "El Boulevard" - Stand 1) at the selected time.
- The tour begins with a visit to the Plaza de Armas de Chancay and then to the Mirador de Chancay. The traveler has the option to take a hike through the artisan pier and go boating (Service not included). An hour later, it starts the visit of the Santa Rosa Wetland, ideal for bird watching.
- The tour continues at Eco Truly Park, the ecological and artistic community of Hare Krishna.
- Finally, the travelers are transferred to Chancay Castle where they will enjoy the different environments, the museums and the history of its construction.
- Mobility from Chancay.
- Entrance tickets.
- Professional tourism guide.
- Bus Lima - Huaral - Lima.
- Lunch (S / .7 to S / .35).
- It is recommended: Wear seasonal clothes, use sunscreen and repellent.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.