- Get out of the routine and visit the Central Selva all year long.
- We are waiting for you to offer you the best service.
- Do you have your bags ready? ... Perfect!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- La Merced: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal.
San Ramón - La Merced
- 6:30 a.m. Arrival, reception and transfer to Rupa Rupa hotel (Pool).
- 10:30 a.m. Departure to the San Ramón district.
- We will make a walk of approximately 30 minutes along a beautiful path surrounded by vegetation that will take us to the Tyrol Waterfall.
- We will continue our journey to the Plaza de San Ramón.
- We will continue to visit the "Zhaveta Yard" Butterfly Garden, which has an orchid garden, a butterfly nursery and a mini zoo.
- We will have coffee and ice cream tasting made with local fruit.
- Finishing in the viewpoint "Gran Cruz de Chanchamayo". Return to the Hotel. Overnight
Valley of the Perené
- 9:00 am. Profile of the Native asleep. Confluences of Rivers that give birth to the Perené.
- Velo de la Novia waterfall.
- Bayoz Waterfall
- Typical lunch
- Asháninka Native Community.
- Coffee Processing
- Arrival at La Merced.
- 8:45 am. Departure to the city of Villa Rica we will take the detour that will take us to Villa Rica known as the "Capital of the finest coffee in the World".
- On our arrival we will visit the main square where the largest coffee maker in the world is displayed; Here they will explain us about the history of this city.
- Visit to the Oconal Lagoon that harbors a diversity of flora and fauna of endemic, migratory species that contains a wide genetic biodiversity.
- We will continue our visit to the Mirador La Cumbre where you can see the entire district of Villa Rica.
- As a last point we will arrive at a craft and coffee shop where we will taste the delicious coffee recently passed from this area and take away some memory of it.
- Return to Chanchamayo.
- Transfers Terminal / Hotel / Terminal.
- Transportation in shared service for the realization of the tours.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- Official Tourism Guide and / or Specialized Local Counselor.
- Tickets to the places mentioned.
- First aid kit.
- Permanent attention
- Bus Lima - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- Lunches or dinners.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rate does NOT apply for Easter, National Holidays, New Year and Long Holidays.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Rupa Rupa
- The Rupa Rupa Hotel has rooms with private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, fan, swimming pool for children and adults, green areas, terrace overlooking the river, dining room and garage.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day - Wanka (Classic Huancayo + Warivilca) - Junín
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Trekking to the Nevado Huaytapallana through the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Full Day - San Andrés - Golden Jungle - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Exotic Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits