- Reserve of Santa Elena , perfect place for relaxed boat trips from which you can easily see several species of mammals and birds.
- Its biodiversity includes some 140 species of birds that can be seen from canoes or walking around.
- It is a flooded forest populated by aguajales and renacales, located in the ZoCRE Humedales del Alto Mayo (Along with Lloros and Tingana) at about 830 meters above sea level
- Caves or caverns of Palestine . Inside it has spectacular samples of karst in the area: stalactites, stalagmites, columns, etc. and many structures that are clearly a whim of nature.
- Caving (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas.
- You can also pick up at the Hotel where you are staying, always with the previous coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve
- 5:00 a.m. Departure in our comfortable units, along the northern marginal road passing through the cities of Moyobamba and Rioja, reaching a detour by the right margin to go to the district of Posic and enter the Conservation and Conservation Association river Romero who are in charge of the reserve St. Helen.
- 7:30 am. Breakfast.
- 8:30 a.m. We begin with the journey inside the surrounding jungle full of swamps and trees renacos which with their vines give the impression that these would walk. We will do the tour in canoes in complete silence to hear songs and observe the flora and fauna will surround us.
- 10:00 am We follow the tour in our vehicle to visit the caves or caverns of Palestine.
- 10:40 am. Arrival to the caves to register and accommodate the security equipment such as: helmets, flashlights and boots. .
- 11:00 am. Entrance to the spectacular karst samples of the area: stalactites, stalagmites, columns, etc. and many structures that are clearly a whim of nature.
- 1:00 pm. Regional lunch
- 2:00 p.m. Visit to the butterfly garden.
- If time permits, we will visit the source of the Tioyacu River and return to Tarapoto.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival in Tarapoto.
- Roundtrip transfers. (Shared service)
- Boat ride.
- One (1) breakfast.
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- One (1) regional lunch
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Permanent mobility
- First aid kit.
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, pay published fee.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits