- For lovers of adventure and trekking !.
- Explore and experience the majestic secrets of the Amazon rainforest, from Pucallpa.
- We will travel the most requested and exciting destinations! You dare?
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
- Pucallpa: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
City Tour: Pucallpa's Art
- Start: 2:00 pm.
- Cultural and artistic tour in the "Cradle of Amazonian Art".
- We will visit Pucallpa and the city center to know the tour of the Amazon expressions, from architecture, traditions, customs, neo-amazonian art and tastings within an educational and experiential concept.
- Itinerary: Pick up in accommodation / Plaza de Armas / City Cathedral / Municipality / Tacna Pedestrian Street / Public Clock / Tour of Murals of Amazonian Expressions / Usko Ayar Museum by Pablo Amaringo Shuña / Lunch (at the suggestion of the guide) / Artisan Chocolate Shop 100 Organic% in "Boutique Chocolatier Passion & Chocolate" / Plaza Lupuna / Return to accommodation.
- End: 7:00 p.m. approx.
- Start: 4:00 a.m.
- Adventure and adrenaline tour, this tour tests your expectation to discover the jungle, navigate and enjoy its beautiful and curious secrets. Tour within an educational and experiential concept. Regalia Cataract is a new tourist product.
- Itinerary: Pick up in lodging / Pucallpa - Curimana - Bello Horizonte / Navigation through the Aguaytia River / Navigation through the Pindayo stream / Walk towards Regalia Waterfall / Cataract in the Waterfall / Cold ranch lunch / Organization of belongings and garbage for the return / Starts return travel to the Accommodation.
- >> Note: It is very necessary to carry firecrackers, energy bars, water or rehydration. It is suggested to buy locally natural foods, but it is at the discretion of each visitor. The road is long but it is an exciting adventure you can not miss !.
- End: 6:00 p.m. approx.
Rio Hirviente in Mayantuyacu
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- We are going to describe the legend of the Rio Hierve !. It is amazing and a true natural wonder. It is intense, it is captivating, it is mystical and it is above all beautiful!
- If you already planned to go to Regalia, this destination is "I can not miss it!".
- I'm already in Pucallpa and I'm very close to knowing the Boiling River, Boiling River or Shanay Tipishca. It is a resistance walk, but very educational.
- Itinerary: Pick up in lodging / Pucallpa - Honoria (Huanuco) - Shanay Tipishca / Arriving in Honoria, we initiate Navigation - in times of winter you can enter by boat a significant distance through the mouth and approach as much as possible for a short walk ; what does not happen in summer times from April to September in which you have to walk a long way, but super adventurous.
- The lunch is made in the Impicciatori farm, where a broth of chicken is just and necessary for this incredible adventure !.
- End: 6:00 p.m. approx.
Cashibococha and its rest hostels
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Cashibococha is one of the cleanest lagoons near Pucallpa, which invite you to a unique relaxation. Our proposal is very well diversified between a half day in @La pequeña María and the other half day in @Cashibo Ecolodge. Two incredible Ecovillages, with non-intrusive water sports such as the Kayac / Paddle / Chalupa for Artisanal Fishing; in addition to swimming pool with hydromassage in the middle of the jungle that works with Solar Panels.
- Horses, farms, nurseries, an experience in the warmth of the jungle. The sunsets at the foot of this lagoon are dreamy. The perfect ending to your vacation.
- Itinerary: Pick up in lodging / Puerto Cashibo / Little María (Pool, horses, nurseries, farms, bungalows) / Lunch (you can choose if you have lunch in La Pequeña María or in Cashibo Ecolodge) / Cashibo Ecolodge (Kayac / Paddle / Chalupa for artisan fishing , hammocks, bungalows).
- >> Note: The rental of aquatic sporting goods is not included, the cost is coordinated directly in the Ecovillage.
- End: 6:00 p.m. approx.
- Transfers Terminal - Hotel - Terminal.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Safety Kit: Boots, life jackets, rain poncho.
- Ground Transportation: Comfortable vehicles, insured and certified drivers on all routes.
- Fluvial Transport: Traditional boats.
- Tickets: to all the attractions.
- Guia: Certified guide in survival and first aid, equipped with safety implements: First aid kit, anti-optic serum, machete, ropes.
- Guided: In Spanish or English.
- Food, drinks and snacks.
- >> For Sustainable Tourism: None of our tours includes food or beverages, since it is not the company's policy to bias the offer to only one supplier. We suggest different restaurants with different options according to the budget and preference of our tourists to promote a sustainable tourism giving equal opportunities to the varied local gastronomic offer.
- Adventure sports: Kayac / Paddle / Chalupas (additional).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: They are accepted from 5 years old. Up to 12 years old, they pay 50% of the published rate. From 13 years old, they pay Adult Fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Los Gavilanes o similares.
- Spacious rooms, with air conditioning, friobar, cable TV, American breakfast. Located in the district of Yarinacocha, a few blocks from the square. With wifi and pool. One of the best tourist hotels in the region in its category.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Veil of the Bride + Pucallpa + Baños del Curaka (Huanuco) - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n - Unforgettable Pucallpa + 3 Stars Hotel - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits