DescriptionThe Canopy is an extreme sport whose main objective is to relate to the environment without altering it. It is an incredible feeling, exciting and full of adrenaline.
- It consists of sliding through harnesses and pulleys, with ropes secured during the journey.
- A pulley suspended by cables mounted on a slope or incline is used.
- Designed to be driven by gravity and can slide from the top to the bottom with a cable, usually stainless steel.
- Zipline (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Ayacucho, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
- After your purchase, coordinate directly with the Operator the time you wish to perform the service.
Canopy Ayacucho - 570 M
- The service can be scheduled between 9:00 am (start) and 5:00 pm (end).
- Departure from Ayacucho.
- Canopy Ayacucho (10 minute trekking).
- Section of 570 meters.
- Return to Ayacucho.
- Mobility (Shared Service).
- Canopy safety equipment.
- Canopy Instructor in Spanish.
- Personal expenses.
- Duration Time: 3 Hours approx.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits